1. The use of metal detectors and the digging for or collection of artifacts is prohibited.
2. This is a historic site. The use of this site for commercial activities such as yard sales, produce stands, etc., or for any other commercial or non-commercial use not related to its status as a historic site is prohibited.
3. Climbing on earthworks is prohibited.
4. Vehicles, including bicycles, are allowed only in the parking area.
5. Hunting, fishing, the use of alcohol or drugs, the building of campfires and the possession of weapons are prohibited.
6. Pets must be restrained on leashes at all times. Please clean up after your pet.
7. Sports activities such as Frisbee, kite flying, playing ball etc. are prohibited. The walking trails are available for recreational walking.
8. Collection of firewood is prohibited.
9. Dumping is prohibited. Please remove all trash upon leaving the site.
10. For your safety please stay on designated trails. Watch for fire ants, poison ivy, snakes, ticks and mosquitoes. Do not approach the river bank or railroad tracks at any time.